Saturday, February 4, 2012

Enlightenment by Rizwana Mundewadi

Enlightenment Symbolic Painting
The Buddhist ideology has come up since many years in my artworks and especially the year 2010 and 2011 I have painted the eight auspicious symbols in my artworks called the Ashtamangala. Still transferring these symbols in smaller works for better healing these individual symbols have come up in many paper artworks.
The enlightenment paintings have been with me since the past ten years and have been represented in different forms in my paintings. With the opening of the third eye to violet fire for purification my healing symbolic paintings have universal appeal.
This painting of enlightenment is a work on oil sketch paper and can be hung on any wall in your home or office. The results will be seen in an peaceful and relaxed environment which leads to easy deals in business. Especially good for anxiety and stress and helps heal these mental weaknesses by making the individual accept himself and go with the flow according to his nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, share, Inquire for the Love of Symbolism!