|Wishing You A Very Happy Prosperous Deepavali|
|Mehfil, oil painting on paper, size height 20x width 27 inches|
|Wishing An Vibrant Abundance|
|Bedroom Healing paintings|
|Golden Wings of Freedom Happiness|
|Desires Oil painting Year 2000|
Deepavali, / Diwali is a great festival of lights and choosing these paintings for displaying on your walls brings out happy festive memories. There are some important points you need to be careful of while choosing/buying Deepavali/Diwali image paintings.
1) The festival of lights, lamps and diyas in your paintings must be glowing and not extinguished as this will affect the energy of the space they are displayed in.
2) Avoid violent fire crackers, raging fires in your paintings. These have strong energy and may affect the viewer adversely by making them restless and irritable. Especially small children are affected by loss of sleep being surrounded by images of many lights in paintings.
3) Choose burning lighted lamps or diyas in paintings that show hope and progress. Avoid lonely lady with lamp, desert landscape with small lamp, rains lashing with thundering clouds and a extinguished or struggling small lamp, Serious side effects on viewers.
4) Hang these paintings with fire display fireworks, in the Feng Shui sector which nourishes or supports the elements of fire. South loves fire but North water may extinguish the energy of fire.
|Violet fire Healing art in a mobile app, creative expression with my healing rt|
6) Fire when used correctly can attracts loads of fame, goodname, opportunities, wealth and prosperity.
7) Diyas and lamp paintings can be used to activate feng shui energy of some sectors, like burning two small diyas with positive intentions in southwest activates happy , harmonious relationships energy. Here again the fire diyas need to be balanced, and with a soothing flame.
8) Most important do consider on looking to the backgrounds of these fire work paintings. Houses in paintings with strong fires/fireworks in front may burn out family relationships. another important one- family photos with fire works in front, that is fire sparkling over body, face, members of your family, strongly avoid display of such photos or paintings.
9) Avoid extremely large paintings , full wall sized, of fireworks or fire cracker bursting. Large paintings have a strong effect on brain and all senses, and though it adds a glamorous appeal to your home decor, and is a great conversation piece, visual impact, the strong energy of fire is always best when in harmony and Balance with the room size. It can create more havoc than benefits.
Wishing All My Blog Readers and Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, followers a Very Happy Deepavali and a Prosperous New year!
God Bless and All the Best from Rizwana!
Read more on-
How to rekindle the fire of passion with Feng Shui in your marriage
Does Art on your walls affect your life