|"The Famous Pot" and "Untitled"Two of my Beautiful Healing Paintings on dark blue wall Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
While I love post and have a large collection of good luck pots painted in my precious favorite Chinese and Reiki symbols there are certain simple rules on displaying pot paintings at home and in office-
1) The pot paintings must never be in dull muddy colors, this symbolizes old pots that are empty and stranded.
2) Not all pot paintings are good or symbols of luck. Pot painting must be what you like. and not with some scary images painted over them. horror scary war images will reflect imbalance and disharmony.
3) Always choose pots that are narrow towards the mouth, this prevents wealth from escaping. Check out points in a good feng shui money wealth vase. Some of the best tips in simple easy language.
4) Never hang a lot of empty broken pot paintings , they suck up and drain wealth.
5) Never hang pot paintings in washrooms, in bathroom or water closets, they will attract ill luck and bad feng shui.
All the Best from Rizwana!