|Hidden Treasures Original Oil Painting Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
1) Pointed sharp peaks and many peaks symbolize many hurdles and up down in life career and relationships.
2) dark snow covered mountains are considered inauspicious as to representing a quiet time in your life and energy.
3) Too many barren mountains represent only hardships and less fruits in your work, that is money.
4) Two peaks of same size without very sharp points are good for relationships areas as they hold the energy of love within.
5) Pointed sharp edges in mountains especially pointing towards the viewer are very strong negative shar energy and create poison arrows as in feng shui.
6) Mountains like Everest are motivational and inspirational for office spaces and career growth.
7) Many hills, small crevices and cracks in mountainous landscapes in your paintings are not very good feng shui. They represent leaking energy.
8) Displaying too many mountain paintings at home may attract too many hurdles and difficult times in your life.
9) Mountain paintings are best in east and south east sector of your home.
Hope this helps, do share your landscape paintings , understand their symbolism and use these landscape mountain paintings for feng shui benefit for attracting good fortune and luck.
All the Best from Rizwana!