1) Are you a serious art collector, beginning an art collection takes time and effort and of course money! are you willing to keep spending money for buying art over the years to develop a strong art collection. Making a good collection takes years and is a great feeling as established art collectors indicate.
2) Fix a tentative budget that you wish to spend for buying art. Making an good art collection will require you to spend money , little, sometime more on regularly buying paintings.
3) the source, buying art as a new art collector will require advice from know people in this field. Which art to buy, how much to spend for an artwork, how to negotiate for buying art, all will need some thought.Contacting reputed art galleries, conversing with established art collectors, and forming a simple flexible plan for buying art and beginning an art collection of years ahead. For this you may as a new young collector brush the internet for online galleries displaying art or visit any local art galleries whenever you have time. This will help you to get genuine art and avoid fakes.
4) Become social, talk, converse, study artists, read about styles of painting, all this will help you to focus on the theme of your art collections Established art collectors have a specific like for certain art, certain artists work and of course some for impulsive likeable art. You will view art and understand your personal preferences for certain styles, certain artists work, like you always choose abstract colorists or you fall in love with landscapes or maybe you have liking for symbolic art.
5) Buying art for beginning a collection and for investment purposes will also require financial knowledge and good business sense always helps. You as a new young art collector will have to think long term, invest less and reap benefits. Though art does not multiply very fast as other investment forms but it is sure emerging as an investment form giving good returns and a no risk investment as you get to own a good piece of art to enjoy over the years. Buying from new promising artists would bring art into your collection at cheaper rates and negotiable prices. Investing in art from established artists would give you returns sooner, the choice would be yours, the new art collectors.
|Simply Manifesting Synchronicity Feng Shui Fan|
|Golden Basket of Dreams|
|My Green Tara|
|Table Art Love|
All the Best from Rizwana!