Search This Blog

Pages

What You will find here at razarts

Art For a Zentastic Lifestyle, the Urban Sophisticate! For the Love of Symbolism and hidden meanings in art and correct art placement, Feng Shui meanings and understanding of elements , colours, and objects of Good Luck and Prosperity.
Healing Artist from a Bloodline of Spiritual Healers, Gardener, Blogger , Writer, Bird lover, A Great Human Being!
Please do not copy or use the content and photographs for fear of karma!
Welcome at my Website www.razarts.com
All the Best from Rizwana!

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

New Movies on healing art -Visual animation - by Rizwana Mundewadi

absolutearts.com Portfolio     http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/r/razarts/
Learning and relearning, reading, trying out new techniques in painting and well now, just another way to present my art. I know there may be a lot of flaws, some of you who are professional animators will just laugh it off.So for all of you I have not learned animation but just with few simple guidelines from my son, I have tried to do something creative with the originals.
My paintings speak for themselves and do view the art at least twice to understand, not only the artworks but also the effort behind this
Selling and describing your art is not easy and I have felt that however much you try to give your side of explanations the viewer must be able to connect to your ART, your ART. I have been moved by simple art and some paintings confuse me, so I cannot explain what is good art or which painting is good or which is not so good. I feel there is just no way to judge art. It all depends upon your single view point. Another person may present a totally different view of your art. . To be frank landscapes sometimes become boring whereas some viewers are able to connect to some landscape emotionally. So if you do not know anything about art you have no right to judge. each artist is on their own journey and no two people will ever be the same, guess that's the best part of being born as human!
do view the paintings at least twice, you will understand them better.Not only will you get a good glimpse of the work done in the paintings, the symbols , the colours , the strokes, but also the effort and the intention of my healing paintings.
view this link on you tube to see some of my favorite works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJBpTo-fQ9M&feature=channel&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSM-y4AFK8&feature=channel&list=UL
I wish to make simple, colourful, understandable art.
.

absolutearts.com Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, share, Inquire for the Love of Symbolism!

Blog Archive