Search

Translate Read in Your Language

3/16/2012

Symbols Sketches with Paint by Healing Artist Rizwana

Symbols were always with me as I revisited my early paint sketches done using brush and back oil paint. In year 2001 as I did pencil and pen sketches I also did some using direct black paint and was this the time when calligraphy which was not known to me then was emerging in my art style. As of now I do use symbols and make symbolic healing paintings but yes they are full of colours! I just cannot control myself and not use as many colors as I can, I love the texture of oil paint, the thickness, the smell, the layers of thick paint over the canvas, how could I possibly not use colours and just do black and white paintings, not me!


The sketches done using black oil paint have some what similar reiki symbols but they are not very clear. My latest paintings have strong and powerful symbols and I do have full faith on my symbols that they work,and I have seen the effect of symbolic healing paintings as I have gone through this journey of spiritual enlightenment as an artist , a human being, a reiki channel. To make ones self hollow like the lotus or the lucky bamboo from feng shui ( fengshui-simplecures.blogspot.com ) and beautiful like the flower has been my aim in life and I do not know how much I have achieved this but am sure on my way!


Sketches using paint by Rizwana Healing Artist

Paint Sketches by Healing Artist

Healing Artist Sketches of beginning years

Symbols in Sketches by healing artist

Sketches on Spiritual Symbols
I was trying so hard to understand all these sketches and early paintings and it is now that after painting for more than a decade I have come to my true calling, painting for healing and using art for healing.
Assembled these in healing untitled collages.
Three Dadaism collages Black white metallic gold minimalist

Dadaism collage artwork
Three collages are earthy vibe artworks that can be displayed in any space of home or office. There are so specific symbols but open to interpretation by the viewers. each one sees something unique on observing g the abstract stroke artworks. 
Visit my website for more abstract minimalist black white gold calligraphy artworks Razarts.com
All the Best from Rizwana!
The Red Pilgrim!
Professional Reiki healing artist India since year 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share about The Hidden Power of Symbols in Art on Rizwana's Razarts Blog!

Featured Post on Razarts

Powerful Karuna Reiki symbol Mara benefits you did not know! Clean your room! Experience live negativity clearing reiki video

Karuna Reiki is all about heart emotion compassion self acceptance, healing, today sharing a powerful use of the symbol Mara or Rama which y...