Search

Translate Read in Your Language

3/22/2012

Rose Flower paintings by Reiki Healing Artist symbolism of rose paintings

Roses are one of the most beautiful and fragrant flowers and no doubt they are the king of flowers. Every artist has painted at least a few paintings of roses and even I did a few floral paintings in the year 2002, 2003 and 2004. These paintings were done without using any reference photos or ideas and I have never been able to use a photo as reference as I cannot follow any guidelines while I paint. Inspirations come from my terrace garden rose flowers with their heavenly fragrances.
Romantic roses reiki happiness love painting displayed
When I look at any picture or in nature the first thing that strikes me is colour! and only colour. all the remaining other sense hit later on after the visual impact first. I am trying to bring this in my artworks and I do not know when this aim will be achieved though I am making baby steps one at a time.
Among my latest artworks in the year 2010 and 2011 also has some floral paintings though they are more of sunflowers, zinnias and lotus flowers.
Rose paintings are done on plain white paper using oil paints.8x10.5 Inches. I still have these precious ones with me.

 'Pink Roses' Floral painting by Rizwana Mundewadi
 I have painted rose flowers using different colours and even tried painting black rose, rather a darkest rose, and blue rose. The fact that I have been observing things coming up in my life , that which I have painted years back is again coming true. These paintings have been done in my early years of artist career and now I do have many rose bushes and plants. And of course the darkest rose flower, one which I have picked up during an plant exhibition takes prideful place in our garden.
'Blue Rose Flowers' by Rizwana Mundewadi


'Orange Roses' painting by Rizwana Mundewadi

'Elegant Roses' Painting by Rizwana Mundewadi

The pink rose bush and the orange roses all our blooming in our garden and as artists use photos for reference for their paintings I think I paint first and then get these in my life later. 
small modern roses artwork displayed
All this for artists imaginations  and working symbols as well as healing energies. When you imagine you create cells that are a part of your future. these cells carry images to your future and represent them in physical form. Even during Reiki healing the healer will use symbols that will tap the aura at a different level than only the physical one. The astral level is where all our problems exist at the beginning , that which we do not know and this later on progresses from each layer in our aura and is represented in physical form later on. The seed of any problems exists even before we know or are aware of it. It is here that when healing work is done the problem will be tackled before erupting. , at its base level. And one can plant their future by controlling their thoughts. healing paintings are one way to connect to your inner soul and the energies present in symbols and the healer intentions will continue giving life long healing.
self empowerment reiki floral healing art displayed

A true artist can imagine and use thoughts to reflect future and it is the artists representation of dreams that are fulfilled. This has happened with many other paintings as of the 'windows of the soul' 'the large pot' and many other artworks.
Daffodils happiness flowers reiki painting displayed

My latest paintings are symbols and feng shui healing paintings which I have done following my instincts for healing many aspects of my life, hope this healing passes to as many people as possible through my art.
Roses in paintings symbolize love hope harmony and bliss. Avoid thorns in rose paintings. Always choose pair of roses for bedroom art. Avoid dark muddy roses for feng shuii relationships sector. Buy floral Reiki paintings from my website. Buy pinks, yellow, lilac, white and red rose flower paintings.
Dragon flower ashtamangala blessings reiki painting urban decor art display

All the Best from Rizwana!

The Red Pilgrim!!

A Healing Artist selling original art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art

You Tuber The Red Pilgrim Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading joy, health, wealth and success with my Reiki symbol healing Paintings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share about The Hidden Power of Symbols in Art on Rizwana's Razarts Blog!

Featured Post on Razarts

Powerful Karuna Reiki symbol Mara benefits you did not know! Clean your room! Experience live negativity clearing reiki video

Karuna Reiki is all about heart emotion compassion self acceptance, healing, today sharing a powerful use of the symbol Mara or Rama which y...