Search

Translate Read in Your Language

3/20/2012

Graphic Designing Computer Art by Rizwana Mundewadi

After learning graphic designing in 2005 I did quite a number of designs on computer using Photoshop and Coral draw. Amazing computer programmes and miracle makers. 

Graphic Design for Greeting Card by Rizwana
designs by healing artist

Abstract design by healing artist

The energy charm by Rizwana Mundewadi
 The advanced programmes are available now which I have not upgraded and left it here. I did many abstract artworks using these wonderful computer programs and who knows later on these may come up as reference  in my abstract paintings..
Graphic Design for Greeting Card
 Greeting cards with unique captions, T-shirt design catchy captions, computer abstracts designs, tile designs , frame designs, posters I have done many designs and stored them in soft copy form. This knowledge of colors and designing helped to open new colourful doors. I could use bright colors, textures and immense possibilities with computer art.
Computer Art by healing Artist raz

Computer art by Rizwana Mundewadi

Computer art by Rizwana Mundewadi

Aum Abstract Computer Art

Computer art by Rizwana

Abstract - computer art by healing Artist

Poster Design by rizwana

Computer art Aum by Rizwana Mundewadi
Having moved this step up the ladder doing graphic designing crash course was a great informative move which took me one step ahead towards my goal of becoming a great healing artist.
Yes symbols were here but not too prominent in my computer artworks though I had the liking for the symbol Aum and it is seen in many of my early artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share about The Hidden Power of Symbols in Art on Rizwana's Razarts Blog!

Featured Post on Razarts

Powerful Karuna Reiki symbol Mara benefits you did not know! Clean your room! Experience live negativity clearing reiki video

Karuna Reiki is all about heart emotion compassion self acceptance, healing, today sharing a powerful use of the symbol Mara or Rama which y...